BRINGING TOGETHER IT, NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE & PROCUREMENT PROFESSIONALS
The WAN Enterprise Forum was created for IT, network infrastructure, and procurement professionals within enterprise organizations to connect, share, and engage in a peer-to-peer neutral environment.
Working across a range of industry verticals, the forum offers the enterprise community the opportunity to discuss the challenges facing them in the development of WAN through confidential meetings, roundtables run under Chatham House Rules, and attendance at WAN Summits.
Members of The WAN Enterprise Forum Receive:
- Complimentary attendance at any WAN Summit plus discounts at subsequent WAN Summits*
- Entry into enterprise-only sessions at WAN Summits
- Invitation to special interest groups and webinars focusing on regional and industry-specific issues
- Opportunity to participate in WAN Summit advisory boards and provide input on the agenda
- Opportunity to present an enterprise case study at a WAN Summit
- Complimentary features in the WANalysis newsletter from interviews to case studies
Questions about this program? Email email@example.com
* Complimentary attendance excludes WAN Summits where a registration has been made.