WHAT IS THE WAN SUMMIT SINGAPORE?
Now in its 3rd year and with a higher number of enterprise delegates than ever before the WAN Summit Singapore will bring together corporate WAN strategists and service provider executives to build new relationships and discuss the latest enterprise network design trends, emerging technical challenges and the business demands that shape today's hybrid WAN strategies. No other WAN conference gives you the breadth of programming that address the diverse set of challenges faced by WAN managers including how to adopt the latest technologies, manage the procurement process, keep network costs under control, maintain strong network security, and deploy cloud-based software.
What's new for 2018?
- A newly extended programme that will focus on the key, evolving challenges faced by network managers
- An unrivalled speaker line up drawn from enterprises, carriers, consultants and industry thought leaders
- Networking of the highest quality with a higher concentration of enterprises enabling delegates to meet and network with a range of industries
- WAN Enterprise Forum Breakfast allowing networking and candid exhange with other enterprise delegates
- Peer to peer sharing through small-group breakout sessions offering delegates the opportunity to explore questions raised by the conference in more depth
- Interactive technology enabling delegates to enage with the content through live polling and dynamic questions
Speaker and content highlights:
- FUGRO on their experiences of adopting SD-WAN and integrating internet into the WAN
- AKZONOBEL on how to adapt the WAN to cloud based applications
- EXPEREO INTENATIONAL selection stratgies in the hybrid WAN market
- VELOCLOUD on WAN architecture for the modern workplace
2018 Singapore Program Advisory Council
To ensure that the conference program focuses squarely on the issues that matter to corporate networks teams, the agenda is being developed and reviewed by a Program Advisory Council comprised of senior corporate network executives. We work alongside these leading networking experts with deep regional knowledge to help put together a strong agenda with a sharp Asia-focus.
Daryl Yeo, Senior Network Technology Advisor, CARGILL
Zhong Xin Goo, VP Information Technology, CREDIT SUISSE
Cliff Neo, Global Enterprise Architect (IT), FUGRO
Tanya Tang, Partner (Chief Economic and Policy Advisor), RAJAH & TANN SINGAPORE LLP
We are actively recruiting case studies for the WAN Summit Singapore 2018. Don't miss this opportunity to share best practice in a fertile environment for knowledge exchange, networking and insight.
Claire Tranah, Conferences
Tel. +44 (0) 7747 012 119
Sponsorship and Exhibitor Opportunities
Chris Thompson, Sales Manager
Tel. +44 (0) 20 7779 7231
Registration or Marketing Enquiries
Jessica Horner, Marketing Manager
Tel. +44 (0) 207 779 8287