WAN Summit London 2017
That's a wrap!
The WAN Summit London 2016 is now over.
We thank all our attendees, speakers, and sponsors for making our fourth summit in London so wonderful. Check back in the coming weeks to view our event archive of photos, videos, and presentation slides from the event.
Also stay tuned early next year to learn about speaking, sponsorship, and registration opportunities for WAN Summit London 2017.
What is the WAN Summit?
At the WAN Summit, an exclusive group of WAN insiders have been discussing the latest enterprise network design trends and the business demands that shape today's hybrid WAN strategies.
Why you should attend the WAN Summit London:
You are responsible for a global enterprise network. You struggle with the barrage of new networking solutions and best practices brought to the forefront by cloud services and your growing Internet-bound network traffic.
The WAN Summit London will help you:
- Learn from the experience of your network manager peers
- Get caught up on the latest network architecture trends
You are a telecom service provider with goals to reinvent your services to meet new challenges facing global enterprise networks.
- Find out what challenges, network managers are trying to solve
- Hear how enterprises are evolving and how you need to tailor your services
2016 Advisory Board Members
To ensure that the conference program focuses squarely on the issues that matter to corporate networks teams, the agenda has been developed and reviewed by a Program Advisory Council comprised of senior corporate network executives.
- Alberto Pedraz, Senior Director, IT, Global Connectivity & Workplace, Adidas
- Remco Brakenhoff, Supplier Manager, Ahold
- Dipesh Patel, Senior Network Architect, Cisco Systems
- Gilles DeWorm, Senior Technology Manager, Network Connectivity, Johnson & Johnson
- Harald Berg, Head of Networks, Volkswagen
- Lionel Marie, Lead Network Architect, Schneider Electric
- Snehal Patel, Network Architect and SD-WAN Subject Matter Expert, Gap, Inc.
Speaking and Sponsorship Opportunities
Do you have a hybrid WAN implementation experience you would like to share? Would you like to be part of a panel? The WAN Summit agenda offers your organization excellent exposure in front of a highly receptive audience.
To learn more, contact:
Claire Tranah, Conferences
+44 (0) 7747 012 119
Interested in becoming a sponsor at the WAN Summit Singapore? Do you want to showcase your service offerings in front of an exclusive and diverse group of enterprises? We offer a wide-range of sponsorship opportunities and exhibition booth options for your organization.
To learn more, contact:
Chris Thompson, Sales Manager, Capacity Conferences
+44 (0) 20 7779 7231
Feedback from WAN Summit London 2015
"I had a very good time at the summit. It was great to speak to other companies and exchange experiences. Looking forward to coming next year." – Pascal Balzarini, Actelion Pharmaceuticals
“I didn't know what to expect, but the information density was just off the charts!” – Ray Watson, Masergy
“The overall agenda is just fantastic. You are spot on with what we see emerging with customers.” – Frank Lyonnet, Riverbed