What is the WAN Summit New York?
The only event bringing together the enterprise and service provider communities to examine WAN market drivers and technologies
Key IT trends, such as cloud services, virtualization, collaboration and big data are impacting the evolution of the enterprise WAN, including the ongoing migration of applications to the cloud, the limitations of the public Internet and the impact of networking problems on application performance.
While conferences on each of these themes abound, no other conference has been designed by corporate network managers for corporate network managers to explore the most significant trends that will impact CIOs, IT Directors, Network Architects, and Network Managers, as the global enterprise WAN evolves in 2017 and beyond.
Attended by over 150 organizations, the WAN Summit series will bring together corporate WAN strategists and service provider executives to discuss common challenges, gain new perspectives, and to build business relationships with potential suppliers, customers, and peers. No other event offers comparable opportunities for meaningful interaction between the providers and buyers of enterprise network services.
2017 New York Program Advisory Council
To ensure that the conference program focuses squarely on the issues that matter to corporate networks teams, the agenda has been developed based on the input of past Summit attendees and reviewed by a Program Advisory Council comprised of senior corporate network executives.
Mark Williams, Senior Manager, Global Networks & Telecommunications, BORGWARNER
Snehal Patel, Network Architect, GAP, INC.
Garth Gray, VP Infrastructure Services, GATE GOURMET
Patrick O’Hanlon, Managing Director, MORGAN STANLEY
Scot Clark, CLARK CONSULTING
2017 Speakers Included
- Taki Remtulla, Co-Founder and CTO, ABILITA
- Dave Chen, Product Marketing, ARUBA, A HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE COMPANY
- Dave Nuti, VP of Business Development, ARYAKA
- Geoff Bloss, CIO, BCM ONE
- Jim Sabey, Head of BT Connect and Compute Sales Specialist, BRITISH TELECOM
- Colin Spence, VP, Eastern Region, BT GLOBAL SERVICES
- Javier Pereira, Vice President of Customer Communications, C&W COMMUNICATIONS
- Sean McCarthy, Consulting Systems Engineer, CATO NETWORKS
- Chalan Aras, VP & General Manager, NetScaler SD-WAN, CITRIX
- Scot Clark, Consultant, CLARK CONSULTING
- Ciaran Roche, CTO and Co Founder, COEVOLVE
- Thomas Brosnan, Senior VP Infrastructure Services, CONVERGYS
- Sander Barens, Global Director Carrier Relations, EXPEREO INTERNATIONAL
- John McGovern, Principal Systems Engineer, EXTRAHOP NETWORKS
- Garth Gray, VP Infrastructure Services, GATE GOURMET
- Chris Alberding, Sr. VP, Product, GLOBAL CAPACITY
- Samir Desai, Senior Product Manager, GTT
- Stu Elby, SVP Cloud Network Strategy & Technology, INFINERA
- Ronald van der Breggen, Chief Commercial Officer, LEOSAT ENTERPRISES
- Mike McGahan, Executive Director, IT, NPD GROUP
- Christian Koch, President , Board of Directors, NYNOG; Manager, Core Network Planning & Implementation, Pilot Fiber, NYNOG & PILOT FIBER
- Andy Weiss, VP Sales, OPEN SYSTEMS
- Lionel Marie, Lead Network Architect, SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC
- Steve Garson, President, SD-WAN EXPERTS
- Mark De Lorenzo, Senior Director, Technology Services, SENSATA DATA
- Derek Granath, VP Product Marketing, SILVER PEAK
- Shweta Gupta, Director, Vendor Management and Procurement, STATE STREET GLOBAL MARKETS
- John Dickey, President & COO, TALARI NETWORKS
- Peter Juffernholz, Associate Vice President, Global VPN Services, TATA COMMUNICATIONS
- Mark Sheard, Managing Director, TECHCALIBER UK
- Ellaury Hernandez, Head of Product Management, Network, UC&C, Security, TELEFONICA
- Mike Bisaha, Manager, Data Science, TELEGEOGRAPHY
- Patrick Christian, Senior Analyst, TELEGEOGRAPHY
- Erik Kreifeldt, Senior Analyst, TELEGEOGRAPHY
- Michele McCann, Business Development Manager, TERACO
- Snehal Patel, Network Architect, THE GAP
- Steve Woo, VP Products & Co Founder, VELOCLOUD
- Simon Kissel, CEO & Head of Development, VIPRINET EUROPE
- Ramesh Prabagaran, VP of Products and Partnerships, VIPTELA
- Sen Chokkan, Senior Manager, Network Engineering, VWR
- Yulia Duryea, Director, Product Management, WINDSTREAM
WAN Summit New York Feedback
"Excellent Summit—keep up the great event. It is great to have a conference that focuses on the WAN."
— Peter Mylonas, Citigroup
— William Wert, TE Connectivity
"Well balanced topics for service providers, enterprises."
— Michael Thornton, Cisco
“Good content, good depth and breadth. Very good mix of voices from enterprises, telcos, and equipment manufacturers.”
— Rrans Meuwissen, Perseus
"The partnership of Capacity with Telegeography brings the best of two worlds into a single and very focused and targeted event for our industry."
— Francisco Moreno, CWN
We are actively recruiting case studies for the WAN Summit New York. Don't miss this opportunity to share best practice in a fertile environment for knowledge exchange, networking and insight.
Claire Tranah, Conferences
Tel. +44 (0) 7747 012 119
Sponsorship and Exhibitor Opportunities
Chris Thompson, Sales Manager
Tel. +44 (0) 20 7779 7231
Registration or Marketing Enquiries
Jessica Horner, Marketing Manager
Tel. +44 (0) 20 7779 7227