What is the WAN Summit London?
The only event bringing together the enterprise and service provider communities to examine WAN market drivers and technologies.
Now in its 6th year, with over 350 attendees and 50% drawn from end users the WAN Summit London will bring together corporate WAN strategists and service provider executives to build new relationships and discuss the latest enterprise network design trends, emerging technical challenges and the business demands that shape today’s hybrid WAN strategies.
No other WAN conference gives you the breadth of programming that address the diverse set of challenges faced by WAN managers including how to adopt the latest technologies, manage the procurement process, keep network costs under control, maintain strong network security, and deploy cloud-based software.
Why you should attend the WAN Summit London:
You are responsible for a global enterprise network. You struggle with the barrage of new networking solutions and best practices brought to the forefront by cloud services and your growing Internet-bound network traffic.
The WAN Summit London will help you:
- Learn from the experience of your network manager peers
- Get caught up on the latest network architecture trends
You are a telecom service provider with goals to reinvent your services to meet new challenges facing global enterprise networks.
- Find out what challenges, network managers are trying to solve
- Hear how enterprises are evolving and how you need to tailor your services
2017 Advisory Board Members
To ensure that the conference program focuses squarely on the issues that matter to corporate networks teams, the agenda has been developed and reviewed by a Program Advisory Council comprised of senior corporate network executives.
- Gilles DeWorm, Senior Technology Manager, Network Connectivity, JOHNSON & JOHNSON
- Marcel Koenig, Principal ICT Technology & Sourcing, ANCOMA NETWORK
- Harald Berg, Head of IT Tools, Network and Data Center, VOLKSWAGEN AG
- Simon Lawrence, Group Manager, NS, EUS, EMEA Network Engineering, BNY MELLON
- Colin Pryke, Data Network Platform Manager, ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
We are actively recruiting case studies for the WAN Summit London. Don't miss this opportunity to share best practice in a fertile environment for knowledge exchange, networking and insight.
Claire Tranah, Conferences
Tel. +44 (0) 7747 012 119
Sponsorship and Exhibitor Opportunities
Chris Thompson, Sales Manager
Tel. +44 (0) 20 7779 7231
Registration or Marketing Enquiries
Jessica Horner, Marketing Manager
Tel. +44 (0) 207 779 8287