About the events
The Capacity’s Connected Enterprise events in Chicago and London help enterprises deliver the best possible corporate connectivity experience for their business.
In a time of immense change in how businesses operate, it is more important than ever to make the right connectivity choices. Each Capacity’s Connected Enterprise event aims to answer four vital questions:
Is your IT strategy still relevant?
Do you have the right architecture and design?
Are your networks secure?
Are you getting the most out of your partnerships?
How the events work
Born out of the WAN Summit series, these events address the future of connectivity from the point of view of CIOs/CISOs, CTOs, network architects and managers, and procurement heads. This gives them the knowledge and contacts to optimise connectivity roadmaps, make the right procurement decisions, benchmark operations against similar companies, and solve the problems keeping them up at night.
Held over a single day for maximum return on time, Capacity’s Connected Enterprise events include case study presentations, panels, enterprise-only roundtable discussions and relaxed networking setups between enterprises and potential vendor partners.
We’ve talked to some of the world’s biggest enterprises to decide what’s on the agenda and what isn’t – ensuring we cover all of what you need to know and none of what you don’t.
Upcoming and recent events
Why attend the events?
1. Learn from those who’ve done it before. The Capacity’s Connected Enterprise agenda is built in close collaboration with a board of world-leading enterprises, and speakers are all personally involved in all levels of enterprise connectivity.
2. Network in a relaxed, consultative setting. No death by PowerPoint, no technologically confused pitches. Capacity’s Connected Enterprise delegates are experts on corporate connectivity whether they are on the buy side and the sell side – so the conversations you’ll have will be relaxed, informed and productive.
3. Get actionable insights and knowledge. The agenda topics and presentations address the real challenges faced by companies – covering strategy, technology, security, effective procurement, and more.
Who should attend the WAN Summit?
- Learn about connectivity strategy trends and whether your organisation's strategy is still relevant
- Take part in exclusive c-suite-only events, such as networking dinners and the CIO/CISO Chatroom
- Discuss issues common to technical leadership with peers in other companie
- Hear from IT leadership on evolving roles and responsibilities within organisations
- Learn how to convince the rest of the company of your connectivity vision
- Assess the market in a cost-effective, no-hard-sell way
- Get a full picture of the technology landscape in enterprise connectivity
- Learn how other companies are managing IT procurement and whether you're doing it wrong
- Future-proof your strategy by staying up to date with the latest technological developments
- Hear fresh, varied information on the technologies, products and services available on the market
- Meet and learn from peers facing the same challenges as you
- Hear case studies of tech rollouts - good and bad
- Have technical, informed and on-your-terms conversations with knowledgeable vendors
- Learn how enterprises are managing convergence and integration of networking, cloud and security teams to mitigate threats
- Hear first-hand about how companies have survived cyber attacks
- Assess the market for security-related procurement, including SASE
- The only place to meet the whole enterprise connectivity decision making chain - both the C-suite and the connectivity architects and operators
- Position your brand as a trusted partner to global enterprises
- Learn about the real problems enterprises face in their connectivity and how you can solve them