THAT'S A WRAP!
The WAN Summit San Jose 2017 is now over! We thank all our attendees, speakers and sponsors for making the event launch go as well as it did. Check back in the coming weeks to view our event archive of photos, videos and presentation slides from the event.
At the Intersection of Technology and Business
The only event bringing together the enterprise and service provider communities to examine WAN market drivers and technologies
Key IT trends, such as cloud services, virtualization, collaboration, and big data are impacting the evolution of the enterprise WAN including the ongoing migration of applications to the cloud, the limitations of the public Internet over long distances, and the impact of networking problems on application performance.
While conferences on each of these themes abound, no other conference has been designed by corporate network managers for corporate network managers to explore the most significant trends that will impact CIOs, IT Directors, Network Architects, and Network Managers, as the global enterprise WAN evolves in 2017 and beyond.
With summits already firmly established in London, New York and Singapore attended by over 250 organisations we are delighted to launch the WAN Summit San Jose to will bring together corporate WAN strategists and service provider executives to discuss common challenges, gain new perspectives, and to build business relationships with potential suppliers, customers, and peers. No other event offers comparable opportunities for meaningful interaction between the providers and buyers of enterprise network services.
The State of the Global Enterprise WAN: All You Need To Know
We are at the beginning of a period of sweeping change in the corporate networks sector driven by the rise of cloud services, the emergence of new networking technologies and changes in user devices, applications and behaviors. IT departments are under increasing pressure and to succeed they must understand the real impact they have on their businesses. Distributed network, consolidation and mobility are key network characteristics of more and more companies around the world.
An Agenda That Meets The Needs Of The Enterprise
- Developments after MPLS: Exploring the pros and cons of embracing the Internet for WAN services
- Guidance on how to integrate voice into the WAN – implications and lessons learnt
- In depth pricing analysis and guidance on meeting procurement challenges
- Refresh your thinking on how to deliver the cloud to end users
- Insights on future of the wireless WAN and the impact emerging disruptive technologies across the workplace
- Analysis of SDN and NFV and how to build a business case for a next generation WAN architecture
- Extended round table sessions enabling knowledge exchange with your peers
2017 Speakers Include:
- Dave Chen, Product Marketing, ARUBA, A HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE COMPANY
- Ronald Sackman Principal, Network Security Architect, BOEING
- Ofir Agasi, Director of Product Marketing, CATO NETWORKS
- Ciaran Roche, CTO, COEVOLVE
- Snehal Patel, Network Architect, GAP, INC.
- Chris Alberding, Sr. VP, Product, GLOBAL CAPACITY
- Bill Barney, CEO, GLOBAL CLOUD XCHANGE
- Ron de Ruiter, CEO, GLOBALINTER.NET
- Samir Desai, Director, Managed Services Product Management, GTT
- Pascal Menezes, Chief Technology Officer, MEF
- Alastair Johnson, Principal Solution Architect, NUAGE NETWORKS
- Derek Granath, VP Product Marketing, SILVER PEAK
- Greg Bryan, Senior Manager, Enterprise Research, TELEGEOGRAPHY
- Kevin F. R. Suitor, Chief Marketing Officer, TELOIP
- Jeremiah Ginn, Network Manager, TRINITY INDUSTRIES
- Steve Woo, VP, Product & Co-Founder, VELOCLOUD
- Ramesh Prabagaran, VP Products & Partnerships, VIPTELA
We are actively recruiting case studies for the WAN Summit Singapore. Don't miss this opportunity to share best practice in a fertile environment for knowledge exchange, networking and insight.
Claire Tranah, Conferences
Tel. +44 (0) 7747 012 119
Sponsorship and Exhibitor Opportunities
Chris Thompson, Sales Manager
Tel. +44 (0) 20 7779 7231
Registration or Marketing Enquiries
Daniel Armstrong, Marketing Manager
Tel. +44 (0) 20 7779 8990