WAN Summit New York 2017
3-4 April 2017, Marriott Marquis, New York
At the intersection of technology and business
The only event bringing together the enterprise and service provider communities to examine WAN market drivers and technologies
Key IT trends, such as cloud services, virtualization, collaboration and big data are impacting the evolution of the enterprise WAN, including the ongoing migration of applications to the cloud, the limitations of the public Internet and the impact of networking problems on application performance.
While conferences on each of these themes abound, no other conference has been designed by corporate network managers for corporate network managers to explore the most significant trends that will impact CIOs, IT Directors, Network Architects, and Network Managers, as the global enterprise WAN evolves in 2016 and beyond.
Attended by over 150 organizations, the WAN Summit series will bring together corporate WAN strategists and service provider executives to discuss common challenges, gain new perspectives, and to build business relationships with potential suppliers, customers, and peers. No other event offers comparable opportunities for meaningful interaction between the providers and buyers of enterprise network services.
2016 Speakers Included
- Chalan Aras, VP & General Manager, CloudBridge Networking, Citrix
- Tommy Brosnan, Senior VP, Infrastructure Services, Convergys
- Greg Bryan, Senior Analyst, TeleGeography
- Scot Clark, Infratructure Solutions --- Networks, Infrastructure and Service Delivery, Unilever
- David Chen, Product Marketing Manager, Aruba Networks, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
- Jefferey Cohen, Partner Group Manager, Azure Networking, Microsoft
- Carl Flaherty, Team Lead Workplace Services & Connectivity - Americas, De Lage Landen
- Garth Gray, VP Infrastructure Services, Gate Gourmet
- Manish Gupta, Principal Network Architect, Intuit
- Ron Howell, Global Principal Network Architect, Dell
- Kristan Kline, Principal, Network Strategy, Office of the CTO, Kaiser Permanente
- Konstantinos Klissouras, Head of Infrastructure Engineering, TD Bank
- Mark McLain, Director Global Networks, Stratasys
- Vincent Paquet, VP, Product, Dialpad
- Rob Schult, Research Director, TeleGeography
- Mark Sheard, Managing Director, TechCaliber Consulting
- Mark Williams, Senior Manager, Global Networks & Telecommunications, BorgWarner
2017 New York Program Advisory Council
To ensure that the conference program focuses squarely on the issues that matter to corporate networks teams, the agenda has been developed based on the input of past Summit attendees and reviewed by a Program Advisory Council comprised of senior corporate network executives.
Mark Williams, Senior Manager, Global Networks & Telecommunications, BORGWARNER
Snehal Patel, Network Architect, GAP, INC.
Garth Gray, VP Infrastructure Services, GATE GOURMET
Patrick O’Hanlon, Managing Director, MORGAN STANLEY
Scot Clark, Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions Manager, UNILEVER
WAN Summit New York Feedback
"Excellent Summit—keep up the great event. It is great to have a conference that focuses on the WAN." – Peter Mylonas, Citigroup
"Good discussion." – William Wert, TE Connectivity
"Well balanced topics for service providers, enterprises." – Michael Thornton, Cisco
“Good content, good depth and breadth. Very good mix of voices from enterprises, telcos, and equipment manufacturers.” – Frans Meuwissen, Perseus
"Discussion was very well orchestrated. Excellent program execution and very good lineup of speakers." – Randy Slack, Windstream