That's a wrap!
The WAN Summit London 2016 is now over.
We thank all our attendees, speakers, and sponsors for making our fourth summit in London so wonderful. Check back in the coming weeks to view our event archive of photos, videos, and presentation slides from the event.
Also stay tuned to learn about speaking, sponsorship, and registration opportunities for WAN Summit London 2017.
What is the WAN Summit?
At the WAN Summit, an exclusive group of WAN insiders have been discussing the latest enterprise network design trends and the business demands that shape today's hybrid WAN strategies.
Why you should attend the WAN Summit London:
You are responsible for a global enterprise network. You struggle with the barrage of new networking solutions and best practices brought to the forefront by cloud services and your growing Internet-bound network traffic.
The WAN Summit London will help you:
- Learn from the experience of your network manager peers
- Get caught up on the latest network architecture trends
You are a telecom service provider with goals to reinvent your services to meet new challenges facing global enterprise networks.
- Find out what challenges, network managers are trying to solve
- Hear how enterprises are evolving and how you need to tailor your services
2016 Advisory Board Members
To ensure that the conference program focuses squarely on the issues that matter to corporate networks teams, the agenda has been developed and reviewed by a Program Advisory Council comprised of senior corporate network executives.
- Alberto Pedraz, Senior Director, IT, Global Connectivity & Workplace, Adidas
- Remco Brakenhoff, Supplier Manager, Ahold
- Dipesh Patel, Senior Network Architect, Cisco Systems
- Gilles DeWorm, Senior Technology Manager, Network Connectivity, Johnson & Johnson
- Harald Berg, Head of Networks, Volkswagen
- Lionel Marie, Lead Network Architect, Schneider Electric
- Snehal Patel, Network Architect and SD-WAN Subject Matter Expert, Gap, Inc.
Feedback from WAN Summit London 2015
"I had a very good time at the summit. It was great to speak to other companies and exchange experiences. Looking forward to coming next year."
— Pascal Balzarini, Actelion Pharmaceuticals
“I didn't know what to expect, but the information density was just off the charts!”
— Ray Watson, Masergy
“The overall agenda is just fantastic. You are spot on with what we see emerging with customers.”
— Frank Lyonnet, Riverbed
We are actively recruiting case studies for the WAN Summit Singapore. Don't miss this opportunity to share best practice in a fertile environment for knowledge exchange, networking and insight.
Claire Tranah, Conferences
Tel. +44 (0) 7747 012 119
Sponsorship and Exhibitor Opportunities
Chris Thompson, Sales Manager
Tel. +44 (0) 20 7779 7231
Registration or Marketing Enquiries
Victoria Gross, Marketing Manager
Tel. +44 (0) 20 7779 7227